A multi-specialty group in Alabama needs additional anesthesiology support. This position has no call. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. An AL license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with a salary of $300K. You will also receive medical benefits, 10 weeks of vacation, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a charming area of Alabama. It's located near the Appalachian Mountains and has lovely museums, a university, bike trails, downtown farmers markets, BBQ joints, golf and country clubs, and quaint B&Bs. They have highly rated public schools and several private schools to choose from.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great anesthesiology jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rya Tate-Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- No call
- Salary: $300K per year
- BC or BE within 5 years
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical benefits, life insurance, disability insurance
- 10 weeks of vacation
- 401(k) retirement package
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail