A pain management or PM&R physician is needed at a clinic in Alabama. A current physician is retiring so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule will consist of weekdays, and the facility handles a high patient volume. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible, and fellowship training in pain management is preferred. An AL license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
You'll receive a generous compensation package, health benefits, and six weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time with $2,500, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs or physical medicine and rehabilitation jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Interventional pain management
- Facility handles high patient volume
- Schedule consists of weekday shifts
- Strong back office support
- Generous compensation
- Health benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- Six weeks of vacation, CME time with $2,500
- 401(k) and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.