Established Anesthesia Group in Pennsylvania is starting a new program in Erie and seeks an Anesthesiologist with interest in Pain Management.
- Be part of the anesthesia department covering cases, supervising CRNA's with very limited call
- There is no CRNA coverage while covering call
- Do interventions with the C-arm and provide injections and care in the pain clinic while working with an Nurse Practitioner who is office based
- 6 weeks of vacation year one and 8 weeks of vacation year two
- Competitive compensation
- CME and conferences with up to $1500 per year
- Benefits also include medical coverage and malpractice
- Ideal candidates will be available to start in early 2018
Erie is one of Pennsylvania's largest cities. Affordable housing, short commutes, and miles of beautiful beaches on Lake Erie, make this great community a wonderful place to raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster