We are helping an established clinic in Ohio that is currently in search of an allergy/immunology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with pediatric treatment. Your schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, covering multiple locations. You should be board certified or board eligible. The assignment scope includes shots, tests, and referrals. The incoming physician must have an OH state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- OH state license needed
- 8 am to 5 pm Monday - Friday
- Coverage for multiple locations
- Scope includes shots, tests, and referrals
- Pediatric treatment
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing