Enterprise Medical is seeking an Allergy and Immunology Physician to join another Allergy and Immunology physician in his well-established practice.
- Join a well-established practice in Casper, Wyoming that has been treating patients for over 30 years
- Opportunity to lease/rent space in an existing building and take over a large book of business
- Lucrative salary guarantee for the first year, but that amount can easily be doubled as the need is that great
- Potential for other incentives
- Visa sponsorship can be accommodated
Casper is a welcoming place located in the heart of Wyoming. The city offers residents and visitors a vibrant mix of western traditions, outdoor recreation options and urban amenities. Casper is the best-of-both-worlds community offering the services, shopping, and entertainment of a metropolitan area without the traffic and crowds of a larger city. There are five museums, the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, an international airport, two minor league sports teams, a strong school system and a college in town. The Casper Events Center is the largest indoor venue in the state; it draws in national artists and concerts on a regular basis, seats up to 9,500 people at a time and attracts more than 250,000 visitors each year. Outdoor activities for the whole family are found here with 42 parks, four golf courses, and the Hogadon Ski Area which offers 14 trails and over 500 feet of vertical drop. For Kayakers, Casper's whitewater park made Rapid Magazine's top three picks for engineered whitewater parks in urban rivers. It is also an excellent location for hunting and fishing enthusiasts. There really is something for everyone in Casper!
Contact: Neal Fenster