Summary: The Allergist shall provide health care services in accordance with established standards, principals and ethics of the profession at Madigan Army Medical Center (Ft Lewis) providing health care services to a diverse population.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy from an accredited college approved by the Council of Medical Education and Hospitals of the American medical Association or Doctor of Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association. Must meet all licensing/certification requirements to perform as an Allergist/Immunologist.
- Valid unrestricted license to practice medicine IAW Army Regulation 40-68. Must be board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and maintain such certification.
- Must have a current, valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services. Any change to the DEA requirements to obtain a valid DEA registration number is applicable when the incumbent's existing DEA registration expires.
- Must possess and maintain current course completion documentation for basic cardiac life support (BLS) through an American Heart Association approved training program. Online or any other CPR certification will not be accepted. This certification shall be maintained in a current status at all times in order to perform services under this contract. While Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or other advanced life support training may also be required for specific positions, they will not be accepted as a substitute for the BLS requirement.
- Have a minimum of one year of experience as a board certified Adult Allergist.
- Shall maintain all license and certification requirements and meet all continuing education requirements of the U.S. jurisdiction in which they are licensed to practice.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.