Oregon Allergy Associates is a progressive and well-established practice providing comprehensive care for Allergy, Asthma and Immunology patients, and we treat multiple associated diseases. Built on a foundation of experience and state-of-the-art technology, our practice offers personalized service and flexible hours based on patients’ needs and wants.
We are currently recruiting a new partner to join our team of 4 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner. We are skilled and compassionate providers, and seek a like-minded physician to help us continue the high level of care our community has come to trust.
- 100% outpatient
- Light telephone call
- 4-day workweek
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Site is J-1 waiver eligible
- Board certification in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship training in Allery, Asthma, Immunology
Considered one of the most desirable communities in Oregon, Eugene is characterized by friendly neighbors, beautiful landscapes, abundant outdoor activities, the arts, and Pac-12 sports. Eugene has something for everyone. Home to the University of Oregon, Eugene has all the amenities and charm of a major university town. Coastal resorts, the Cascade Mountains, and the Oregon wine country are all within an hour. The great city of Portland is close enough to spend the day. A regional airport provides daily service to many West Coast cities.
(This practice is part of a family of medical groups owned and managed by Adaugeo Healthcare.)
About Adaugeo Healthcare
Adaugeo Healthcare manages multiple primary care and specialty practices throughout the state of Oregon:
- Practices in Eugene, Oregon include Oak Street Medical, Oregon Allergy Associates, Thurston Medical Clinic, Eugene Endocrinology, and Pain Management Partners
- The Bend-based community partners include High Lakes Health Care, Pacific Crest Neurology, Cascade Gastroenterology, Aspen Dermatology, Deschutes Foot and Ankle, Endocrinology Services Northwest, and Urology Specialists of Oregon.
- In Eastern Oregon there is Pendleton Family Medicine, Eastern Orthopedic Surgery and Fracture Clinic in Pendleton, and La Grande Family Medicine.
- Pacific Medical Group in Portland has just joined the family!