An established practice in central Illinois is seeking an additional Allergist to join the growing practice.
- Join a team of two Board-certified Physicians and an experienced APP
- Outpatient opportunity
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Established Food Allergy Education program
- Full service allergy testing and injections on site
- Infusion suite at the main hospital
- The practice treats a wide variety of conditions including immunodeficiencies, asthma, food and drug sensitivities, and severe atopic dermatitis
- Wired with EPIC electronic medical records
- Employed position with competitive compensation
- This organization employs more that 400 physicians and 250 APP's
- Benefits package including paid malpractice with 100% tail coverage and relocation
Champaign/Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, this community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Contact: Neal Fenster