Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois is actively recruiting an additional BE/BC Adult Allergist. With 450+ physicians and 300 advanced practice providers comprising over 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1.5 million residents, Carle Physician Group is locally owned and physician led. Our physician group is part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital, a 413-bed Level I Trauma Center that is also a Pediatric Certified Emergency Department, a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center (with 24 hour Cath Lab).
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join an established, employed practice including an experienced APP and two Board Certified physicians
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, coming in 2018
- Established Food Allergy Education program
- Full service allergy testing and injections on site
- Outpatient opportunity
- The practice treats a wide variety of conditions including immunodeficiencies, asthma, food and drug sensitivities, and severe atopic dermatitis.
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is a micro-urban city centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world’s great public research universities – the Big Ten University of Illinois! Big Ten athletics, a lively music scene, museums, festivals, and a number of theaters make sure you’ll have plenty to do in the area. If you want the cultural offerings of a world class university city without the traffic, urban sprawl and high cost of living, Champaign-Urbana is the place for you!
Please feel free to email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Unfortunately this opportunity does not qualify for visa waivers.