We currently have a great full-time board certified Flight Medicine or Aerospace Medicine Physician opportunity located in Santa Barbara County, California!
It is a full-time position. Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.
Great compensation rate!
Lodging is available!
Three weeks of no service and ten federal holidays of no service!.
1. Formal Education. Possesses a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
2. Certification. Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended. If not board certified in Aerospace Medicine, then must show proof of completion of any medical residency program and must have a minimum of 3 years of U.S. military Flight Surgeon experience.
3. Experience. The applicant must have a minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year. Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years having served as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation, with experience in:
4. U.S. military medical standards to conduct special operational evaluations, including (but not limited to) PHA for flyers/special duty personnel, initial certification exams for flying/special duty applicants.
5. Aeromedical disposition for flying/special operational duty.
6. Conducting adaptability rating assessment for military special duty applicants.
7. Applying medical, fitness and profiling standards IAW AFIs 48-123, 36-2905 and 10-203 (including profiling and duty restrictions as Profile Officer).
8. Providing primary care for active duty personnel and their family members.
If interested, please feel free to provide your CV to the attention of Pamela Garces Daniels via fax or e-mail at your earliest convenience.
Please feel free to contact me if you should have any additional questions.
Please feel free to contact Pamela Garces Daniels if you should have any additional questions.
Pamela Garces Daniels
Physician Recruiter/Staffing Manager
Cincinnati, OH. 45219
Telephone:800-852-5678 ext. 145