Internal Medicine Residency Program Director in Southeast NC
Highly regarded Hospital AOA approved Internal Medicine Residency is seeking an Associate Program Director/Academic Physician to provide professional expertise and leadership to lead a new Internal Medicine Residency.
This will be a university affiliated positon. Experience teaching in an approved AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency program and experience with publications and grant writing skills preferred.
The Program Director will provide:
- ·administrative leadership and direction to the program
- ·provide direct patient care
- ·supervise and precept residents in clinical settings
- ·provide supervision and oversight of Internal Medicine residency support staff
- ·assist with recruiting of residents
- ·develop, revise and maintain curriculum
- ·lead in residents performance improvement plans
- ·coaching, remediation and disciplinary activities as needed
- ·oversee and teach didactics curriculum to residents
- ·ensure the Annual Program Evaluation with the Accreditation Council for Graduate