Geriatric Fellowship Program Director
Highly regarded Hospital AOA and ACGME approved Internal Medicine Residency is seeking a Program Director to provide professional expertise and leadership to develop a new proposed Geriatric Fellowship Program.
This will be a university affiliated position. Require 5 years experience teaching in an approved AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine Residency or Geriatric Fellowship Program and experience with publications and grant writing skills preferred.
The Program Director of the Geriatric Medicine Fellowship will:
- ·provide administrative leadership and direction to the program
- ·provide direct patient care
- ·supervise and precept residents in clinical settings
- ·provide supervision and oversight of Geriatric Medicine Fellowship support staff
- ·assist with recruiting of residents
- ·develop, revise and maintain curriculum
- ·lead in residents performance improvement plans, coaching, remediation and disciplinary activities as needed
- ·oversee and teach didactics curriculum to residents
- ·ensure the Annual Program Evaluation with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education WebAds are updated.
Best in class compensation:
·CME Time and Allowance
·Accrued Paid Time Off
·403(b) match and 457(b)
·Health and Dental; and other desirable benefits.