A premier health system in North Carolina is seeking a patient-oriented and compassionate physician for a promising opportunity on their staff as an ENT Residency Program Director. In this role, the ENT Residency Program Director will provide a professional expertise and leadership to lead a start-up proposed Otolaryngology Surgery Residency. Apply today!
The ENT Residency Program Director will:
- Provide direct patient care
- Supervise and precept residents in clinical settings;
- Provide supervision and oversight of Otolaryngology Surgery Residency support staff;
- Assist with recruiting of residents
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- 3 years of clinical practice as an Otolaryngologist post residency
- 1-3 years as an APD/Core Faculty
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.