An established healthcare facility in North Carolina is seeking an experienced and dedicated physician to join their Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship as its Program Director. In this role, the Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship Program Director will provide professional expertise and leadership to develop the program. Apply today!
The Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship Program Director will:
- Help provide administrative leadership and direction to the program
- Provide direct patient care
- Supervise and precept residents in clinical settings
- Assist with recruiting of residents
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- 5 years’ experience teaching in an approved AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine Residency or Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship program
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.