A widely recognized healthcare facility in New York City is actively seeking an experienced and empathetic physician for a promising opportunity on their staff as their new ID / HIV Director. In this role, the ID / HIV Director will maintain responsibilities in the areas of medical administration, clinical services and program development. Apply today!
The ID / HIV Director:
- Oversees the Infection Control Program and chairs the Infection Control Committee
- Develops and reviews HIV clinical policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with hospitals and other health-related agencies affiliated with surrounding the delivery of HIV services
- Develops Looking for dedicated primary care doctors
- Advises the Vice President of Medical Affairs on changes in public policy and regulations surrounding HIV and makes recommendations to address changes
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.