An established primary and multi-specialty care center in New York City is actively seeking a compassionate and driven physician for a promising opportunity on their staff as their new Medical Director. In this role, the Medical Director will oversee a split of administrative and clinical responsibilities. Apply today!
The Medical Director:
- Supervises the scheduling of medical staff and the assignment of patients in Primary Care and/or Specialty Clinics
- Delivers primary care services within the Center
- Plans the agenda for and chairs primary care provider meetings
- Provides oversight of clinical supervision of mid-level practitioners
- Establishes Quality Improvement and clinical protocols
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.