A healthcare facility in Westchester County is actively seeking an experienced, licensed Physician to join their staff as their new Chief Medical Officer (CMO). This is a fantastic opportunity for a board eligible / certified Physician to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized facility. Apply today!
The The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will be responsible for:
- Direct, coordinate, and oversee medical care in the Pediatric Center to ensure highest quality of care for residents and establishing a culture of safety
- Recruits and insures retention of staff that is inspired by our mission and core values creating a high functioning team devoted to the care of children
- Provide leadership that promotes cross-functional collaborative relationships to achieve organizational goals
- Partner with External Educational Programs in providing continuing education opportunities for staff and promoting the Pediatric Center as a learning organization.
- Advise leadership about the adequacy and appropriateness of the scope of services, medical equipment, and professional and support staff
- Effectively establish and monitor a budget that insures exceptional care in a cost effective manner while maintaining adherence to standards of practice
- Supervise the credentialing process and make credentialing and privileging recommendations to the Board of Trustees
- Provide oversight in developing emergency-treatment procedures for residents
- Provide oversight in developing resident transfer procedures
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.