A pediatric clinic located in New York City is actively seeking a self-motivated and compassionate physician for a promising opportunity as their new Pediatric Medical Director. In this role, the Pediatric Medical Director will recruit, train, and supervise medical and dental providers in the performance of their clinical duties. Apply today!
The Pediatric Medical Director will:
- Inspect, correct, and process assigned bi-weekly assigned employee timesheets
- Participate in quality improvement activities, in conjunction with the Quality Improvement Team and the Chief Medical Officer
- Provide in-service training for The Floating Hospital’s professional and administrative staff
- Identify and maintain clinical staffing requirements
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.