A respected nonprofit healthcare organization located in New York City is actively seeking a self-motivated and compassionate physician for a promising part-time opportunity on their staff as a Medical Director. In this role, the Medical Director will provide services in a residential treatment program for 10 hours per week. Apply today!
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Evaluation of new admissions
- Evaluations and ordering of methadone dosing
- Review of toxicology reports and recommendations for action
- Planning and directing all aspects of the Agency’s medical policies and programs
- Strategic clinical relationships with physicians, nurse practitioners, registered physician assistants and nurse supervisors
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.