A nonprofit organization in New York City is actively seeking a licensed Physician to join their growing staff as their new Associate Medical Director. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Associate Medical Director to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established organization at their Manhattan-based facility. Apply today!
The Associate Medical Director position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Training and orienting new clinical staff on the use of the Primary Care Department’s electronic medical record
- Scheduling regular on-site team meetings of the Primary Care staff to promote high quality healthcare to patients
- Facilitating effective collaboration with the Shelter Directors, Operation Managers, and Clinical Directors to promote best practices for meeting the mission of health care and housing
- Participating in the development and implementation of future on site care models for specific medical conditions
- Consulting with the appropriate Medical Specialists when deemed necessary according to the Primary Care Department protocol
- Prescribing and/or dispensing required medications to patients
- Directing, organizing, and participating in preventive health programs
- Participating in community outreach programs
- Handling other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Experience working within a Community Health setting and/or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.