A premier healthcare facility located in New York City is seeking a self-motivated and compassionate Physician to join their staff as their new Director of Emergency Psychiatric Services. In this role, the Director of Emergency Psychiatric Services will be responsible for the oversight of a dynamic and multidisciplinary service that evaluates and manages patients with psychiatric crises in a specialized unit. Apply today!
The Director of Emergency Psychiatric Services will:
- Provide Clinical Oversight to the Physicians and students working in the Psychiatric Emergency Room
- Participate, with the Chairman, in the recruitment of qualified psychiatrists to staff the service
- Create call schedules, including 7 day/24 hour attending coverage of the service
- Attend Psychiatry Peer Review and Emergency Medicine Peer Review meetings when required
- Participate in the Clinical Operations meeting of the Emergency Department
- Actively collaborate with the acute care services in psychiatry
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.