A well-established nonprofit organization located in Queens is seeking a dedicated and dynamic professional for a promising opportunity on their staff as their new Assistant Medical Director on their CRT/APR team. In this role, the Assistant Medical Director will review all CRT cases assigned to him/her in order to determine the appropriateness of the QHP’s recommendations. Apply today!
The Assistant Medical Director will:
- Check Fedcap email and voicemail periodically during the hours and days s/he is designated to work, for review requests from the QHPs
- Review pages 1 and 2 of all cases referred for review
- Review the most recent BPS, all previous CRT notes, all related documents attached to the participant’s record and all other supporting documents presented at the time of the CRT appointment
- Confer with the QHP as needed and appropriate
- Confer with the client’s Case Manager and his/her supervisor as needed and appropriate
- Confer with the participant’s treating physician(s) and clinician(s) as needed and appropriate
- Based on steps 1 through 4, develop an appropriate assessment that will either result in an agreement or disagreement with the QHP’s recommendation
- Indicate any needed or additional limitations and/or accommodations
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.