A New York City-based nonprofit organization is currently seeking licensed Physician, with a strong command of the Spanish language, to join their growing staff as their new Assistant Medical Director of Wellness. In this role, the Bilingual Assistant Medical Director of Wellness will be responsible for conducting employment eligibility assessments by evaluating their work eligibility and health status and working with the various teams on case management. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Bilingual Assistant Medical Director of Wellness to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established organization at their Queens-based office. Apply today!
The Bilingual Assistant Medical Director of Wellness will:
- See an average of 7 to 10 assessments per day (30 to 45 minutes) and review reports from the city referral and/or the client's care provider
- Work with the Deputy Medical Director of Comprehensive Assessments to provide coaching, mentoring, and training for staff providers
- Participate in the recruitment of qualified clinical staff, including interviewing and recommendation for hire
- Complete computer-based Wellness Plan reviews for clients who have updated medical documents from outside treating providers
- Provide direct input on medical education and training priority areas for healthcare personnel
- Work with the Deputy Medical Director of Comprehensive Assessments to establish and/or maintain collaborative relationships with the health provider community
This position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits.
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.