URGENT CARE AREA MEDICAL DIRECTOR FOR LAS VEGAS, NV
CareNow Urgent Care, part of HCA Healthcare, is recruiting an Urgent Care Area Medical Director with demonstrated leadership qualities to join their management team in Las Vegas. The position will function primarily in an administrative/program development role with the ability to maintain some level of clinical practice when required. The urgent care service line for HCA in the Las Vegas area includes 16 area clinics and 49 full and part time providers. As the lead physician for this team, it is important that the following traits and skills are demonstrated:
1. Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service
2. Excellent clinical skills and work history
3. Proven ability to build a highly functioning team
4. Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for
5. Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with
team members to achieve goals
1. Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program
2. MBA/MHA/MMM preferred
1. Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care or academic setting
2. Previous leadership experience in multi-site clinics
3. Urgent care and occupational medicine experience
Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in NV, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work, to allow for vacation-like living in Nevada’s top ranked city.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Eileen Duffy, National Urgent Care Physician Recruiter, at Eileen.Duffy@HCAHealthcare.com.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.