Chief Medical Officer Needed
Dynamic Rehabilitation Hospital System
The Medicus Firm is proud to conduct a national search for a Chief Medical Officer for this acclaimed $200M rehabilitation health system in a beautiful coastal city.
This organization's growth has been phenomenal over the last 10 years, going from a singular rehab hospital to a regional network of 32 outpatient centers, the largest home health agency in the northern part of the state, two skilled nursing facilities, a sub-acute unit, assisted living facilities, and a wide array of community benefit programs.
This newly created System CMO position has the full support of this phenomenal executive team and staff of highly trained physiatrists. With a stated goal of becoming one of the nation's best, the search for a physician leader is a priority. High energy, well-qualified candidates interested will be asked to do the following:
- Guide the strategic direction/growth of the organization
- Continue to advance the population health strategy
- Collaborative clinical responsibility for the system
- Hold an academic appointment & evaluate the ability to establish a residency program and advance research
- Establish and maintain relationships on a national level
Please reference CMO 6406