A healthcare organization in Connecticut is actively seeking a licensed Physician to join their growing staff as their new Site Medical Director. In this role, the Site Medical Director will be responsible for the coordination and oversight of all medical care and quality of services provided at the clinic. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Site Medical Director to gain valuable work experience and further their career at one of the organization's facilities in Fairfield County. Apply today!
The Site Medical Director position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Serving as a member of the Administrative Management Staff
- Collaborating with the CEO and Executive Leadership on the development of services and program plans as well as delivery sites and hours of operation to be offered
- Ensuring proper functioning of day-to-day operations of the clinic to provide consistent quality of care to patients of the clinic
- Providing delivery of medical services to patients of the clinic
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.