A well-established healthcare organization located in Connecticut is seeking a diligent and compassionate physician for a promising opportunity as their new Medical Director. In this role, the Medical Director reports to the President and CEO as the Medical Director and is charged with providing medical leadership in all areas relating to the clinical operation of three health centers. Apply today!
The Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Recommending and implementing clinical policies and procedures
- Chart audit and peer review
- Supervising a small clinical staff in their medical and nursing duties
- Ensuring continuous quality improvement in all clinical activities
- Acting as an integral part of the management team
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Active DEA controlled substance registration and an Active Connecticut controlled substance registration
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.