DIVISION DIRECTOR NEEDED
Pediatric Gastroenterology- Mid-Sized University Town!
Join this excellent health system with the region’s only freestanding, dedicated Women’s & Children’s Hospital. The Department of Child Health consists of 62 pediatric and pediatric subspecialty faculty physicians. Highlights include:
- Growing Department of Child Health led by an energetic, accomplished new Chair with a big vision for growth.
- Well-recognized AAMC institution serving a draw area of 1.2M with a 98% match rate, $20M in NIH funding in 2017, 1,198 students, residents & fellows along with 660 well-qualified faculty.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Truly scenic area with four historic districts, theater, arts, restaurants…all situated 120 miles in between 2 major metropolitan areas.
- Beautiful university town with SEC athletics and two smaller colleges on scenic campuses.
The desired candidate will be an entrepreneurial Pediatric Gastroenterologist with a passion for academics and the drive to lead the division to new heights.
Please reference EXEC 7620.