A healthcare company in Connecticut is currently seeking an experienced, licensed Physician to join their growing staff as their new Medical Director of Home-based Care. In this role, the Medical Director of Home-based Care will be responsible for providing medical oversight to the clinical staff, collaborating with the company's partners, and leading the development of clinical practice guidelines. Apply today!
The Medical Director of Home-based Care position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing full-spectrum home-based primary care to a panel of members with complex needs
- Interfacing with partner PCPs, specialists, hospitals, and community-based organizations to promote an understanding of the company's model, facilitate collaboration, and promote effective patient co-management
- Providing clinical oversight and supervision for advanced practice clinicians assigned to members
- Plaing a lead role in monitoring, evaluation, and quality improvement activities, including review of member and care team quality of care concerns
- Driving program development and integration of clinical innovations, including community medicine, care transitions, palliative care, and others
- Participating in the development and delivery of educational content around complex care delivery, geriatrics and palliative care, chronic disease management, and integration of primary and behavioral health needs
- Assisting in training and mentoring new employees as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Experience providing clinical services to individuals with co-occurring Chronic Medical and Behavioral Health conditions
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.