Clinical Education Partner - M.D./ D.O
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing patients a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
Responsible for ensuring CareMore associates are fully and frequently engaged by our educational components, thereby fostering a broader culture of humility and continuous improvement.
We’re deeply passionate about changing the health care system, using the single greatest lever known to mankind: transcendent teaching. We’re seeking people who are on fire about learning and teaching generally, and in the clinical context especially.
We expect you to know what great looks like; how instructors with humor, passion, insight, energy and commitment can build educational materials from the ground up, and deliver them in person or remotely in such a way that leaves clinicians – and, by extension, their patients -- changed.
Can you reach that bar, and do you want to be part of a team filled with people like that? People who will change medicine, and the world, for the better? If so, please read on and reach out.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicates with senior leadership, Product Implementation Team and regional medical leadership to identify areas of training needs.
- Designs assessment frameworks for measuring the effectiveness of training components and adherence to company standards.
- Works with subject-matter experts to design and deliver educational components to local market leaders and front-line staff that ensures maximum participation.
- Creates and delivers educational components not specifically tied to medical arcana (e.g. those components more targeted to cultural education).
- Works with local market leaders to deliver assessment of front-line staff and report results to Product Implementation team and senior leadership.
- Requires a BA/BS; 8-10 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Also requires one of the following licenses, APRN, NP, DO or MD.. Current active unrestricted APRN, NP, DO, or MD license in applicable state(s) required.