Specialty: Addiction Medicine Physician
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Employment: Direct Hire/Permanent – Full Time Position (Salary + Benefits)
- Provide diagnostic and evaluation services for clients, as well as prescribe needed medication.
- Conduct medication reviews and monitoring, as needed.
- Provide medical and addiction consultations to staff.
- Collaborate with staff from other programs and agencies in order to coordinate care.
- Collaborate in discharge planning.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine ideal
- ABAM or equivalent required
- Active TX license
- DEA & DATA 2000 Buprenorphine waiver
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
If you have any interest or would like to discuss further:
- Please email CV | email@example.com
- Call me anytime at 214-660-5573
- Refer a colleague & earn a referral bonus
Palladium Search Partners, an All Medical Personnel company – is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing firms. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect opportunity!