Seattle. Acute Care Surgicalist
- Join a dedicated, collegial and high quality 4 member acute care surgicalist team
- 300 bed community hospital/ Level III trauma designation
- Affiliated with University of Washington/ UW Medicine
- Rotating 12 and 24 hour shifts
- Participate in daily rounds with advanced care practitioners
- Career focus and current experience in acute care surgery and/or prior completion of an ACS / Trauma fellowship desired.
- Robust affiliated hospitalist team and subspecialty support
- EPIC EHR.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
Seattle is a vibrant, progressive city with strong technology and engineering sectors as well as excellent schools. It is culturally rich and geographically beautiful. Plus, Washington has no state income tax.
For details please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter