TRAUMA SURGERY / SCC / ACUTE CARE SURGERY
Scottsdale, AZ: HonorHealth Osborn Medical Center, an ACS Verified Level 1 Trauma Center, is seeking a Board Certified Surgeon with a fellowship in Surgical Critical Care.
HONORHEALTH is the only locally owned, locally managed non-profit healthcare system in the Phoenix Metro/Scottsdale area with 13,000 employees, 2,500 medical staff, 250 employed physicians and growing! Superb teamwork among all medical and surgical teams, with unprecedented accessibility and response times from all physicians that are part of the Trauma program. As the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the Northeast Phoenix Metro area, there is a wide-ranging geographic patient draw.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled Trauma/Surgical Critical Care/Acute Care Surgeon, able to medically manage all aspects of the surgical critical care unit and have up-to-date skills to manage the acute care surgery with option to be with an elective practice.
Highlights of being an HonorHealth Trauma/SCC/Acute Care Surgeon include:
• An emergency department with 65,000 visits and 2000+ Trauma activations annually
• Excellent sub-specialty support, including: 5 Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons, Stroke Center with dedicated Neurosurgeons from the Barrows Neurological Institute, superb Radiologist, and 24/7 dedicated Trauma OR and Anesthesiologists
• Opportunity to participate in clinical research
• A $30 million ED/Trauma expansion to include: A highly functional Trauma receiving area, 43 bed ICU tower, and rooftop helipad that accommodates three helicopters
As an employed Trauma/SCC/Acute Care Surgeon with HonorHealth, you will benefit from:
• Security of being a hospital employee
• Participation with the self-insurance professional liability plan
• Relocation assistance, to include six months of temporary housing allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K matching and much more!
The Trauma Center is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, a vibrant area with upscale housing, shops and restaurants. The nearby Scottsdale suburbs provide a multitude of housing options, with excellent schools, and beautiful parks. Enjoy spending more time with family, or a relaxing hike or bike ride after work, with reduced commute times!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR CONSIDERATION
This is an opportunity to offer world class healthcare in one of the nation's best places to live. You can work, live and play all within one community. Scottsdale is paradise, with excellent schools, close proximity to mountains, and an easy drive to California beaches!
Contact Laura Hays to find out more about this excellent opportunity!
Phone: (888) 391-9777 / (480) 391-9777
*Laura is the exclusive local contract recruiter for HonorHealth since 2006.