Academic Internal Medicine Physician in Nevada
Internal Medicine Residency Program DirectorB
Brand New Program, Build and Develop from the Ground Up
Merritt Hawkins academic recruiting department has partnered with an ACGME accredited institution in Las Vegas, Nevada, to invite you to consider a once in a lifetime opportunity to build a new Internal Medicine residency program.
Candidate Requirements Include:
- ABIM Board Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in residency education
- Eligibility for an unrestricted NV state license
This Unique Position Provides:
- Be involved in building a brand new residency program from the ground up that will include 120 residents
- Supportive community physicians interested in teaching
- Opportunity to build your vision as the inaugural leader of a new residency
- Strong institutional commitment to a growing GME program
- Modern facilities with new and recently renovated patient care areas
- Ample protected time dedicated for program development and administrative duties
- Flexible clinical duties with the ability to focus in your area of interest
- Resources and protected time available for clinical or basic science research
- Future potential and support for the development of sub-specialty fellowships
- Strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience
Las Vegas Metro
Beyond the bright lights of the Vegas Strip you will find one of the most culturally rich and diverse communities in the country. Home to a population in excess of 2 million people, Las Vegas can offer a high quality lifestyle to both individuals and families alike. Locals frequently take advantage of:
- Some of the best fine dining, shopping and entertainment in the world
- Immediate access to outstanding year-round outdoor recreation: hiking, mountain climbing, skiing, water sports, golfing and more
- Family-centered, exclusive master-planned communities boast stand-alone amenities, luxury homes at affordable prices, strong public and charter school options, as well as nationally top-ranked private schools
- Great cost of living and no state income tax
- Physician-friendly state with tort reform
This institution is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer that values diversity.Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.