HOT Teaching Position - FM Residency in Chicago Suburbs
#2771 Teaching Position with Highly Regarded FM Residency Program
* Fully accredited ACGME Family Medicine program.
* The clinic is an official Patient Centered Medical Home.
* The program participates in the Diabetes Master Clinician Program.
* OB is optional.
* Affiliated with a Level II community hospital in the Chicago suburbs.
* Previous experience preferred, but not required.
* Spanish-speaking a plus!
* 1 in 4 call is with the FM Residents and covers only one hospital.
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice.
* Choose from several top-rated suburbs with top-rated school districts!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call 224-209-8201 to discuss this Faculty FM position, the next step in the interview process, and you!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.