Permanent Internal Medicine Job Philadelphia, PA
HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (desirable suburb, 30 minutes away): Several internists needed. Options: 100% outpatient, mixture of outpatient and inpatient, or Hospitalist. The practice is owned and employed by a Medical Center. They currently have three internists and two Physician Assistants. $ Competitive financial package.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- The office and hospital are both located in a city that is a desirable suburb of Philadelphia and about thirty minutes away.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds, with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living very close to a big city such as Philadelphia, which will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- You will also be situated just a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster county, and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware beaches.
- Located in a desirable suburb of Philadelphia and about thirty minutes away, several internists are needed to join a hospital owned and hospital employed practice.
- This practice presently has three Internists and two Physician Assistants to assist the internists.
- The new internists will be given the following options to choose from:
- Outpatient: They have 100% outpatient internal medicine opportunities available. There is no call and no weekend work. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Work at only one office.
- Mixture of outpatient and Inpatient: If the internist(s) chooses this option, then the call will be 1:4 when they hire the new internist. When they hire additional internists, then the frequency of the call schedule will decrease. She or he will work at only one office that is located five minutes from their top-notch Medical Center.
- Hospitalist: The new internists will be given a choice of the following shift eight hour shift schedules: Midnight to 8:00 a.m., or 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., or 4:00 p.m. to midnight. Hospitalists will work at above mentioned Medical Center.
- These excellent Internal Medicine opportunities are due to growth and expansion and trying to meet the demands and needs of their growing community and practice.
- Established 24 years ago, the physicians in this group are all employed by this Medical Center.
- Internists who are completing their residency training and are available during the summer of 2019, as well as internists who are currently in practice with work experience are all welcome and will all be strongly be considered. In addition, Internists who require Visa sponsorship are also welcome to apply.
- This Medical Center is offering a very competitive compensation package, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Competitive base salary for both new graduates and experienced internists
- Productivity incentive that will have a positive impact on the internist’s earnings
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- The earning potential is very good!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.