Permanent Psychiatry Job Valparaiso, IN
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and incentive bonuses, and profit sharing. You will also receive loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, a flexible spending account, full health benefits, free primary health care visits, holidays, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a large Indiana town. This is an affluent area with a beautiful downtown. It's located close enough to Chicago that people commute to the city for work.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right psychiatry job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- 24-30 patients per day
- Call is 1:6
- H1-B holders considered
- Incentive bonuses and profit sharing
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Health benefits, a FSA, free primary care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.