Permanent Hospitalist Job Central, VT
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town. This facility is only minutes away from celebrated skiing at Killington and Stratton resorts. This metropolitan area is cradled between beautiful mountains, outdoor recreation during every season, scenic views, and small, friendly farm communities. Be one of the lucky people who call New England home.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule
- No ICU requirement and no procedures
- 14 shifts per month
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- Admitting and rounding
- Gorgeous New England town
- Lucrative base salary
- Full benefits, CME, bonuses, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.