Full Time Psychiatry Job Phoenix, AZ
An exciting addiction psychiatry opportunity is now available at a treatment center in Arizona. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be 40 hours per week with no call. The incoming psychiatrist can expect to see a minimum of 16 to 18 patients per day. You will work closely with other psychiatrists and advanced practice providers. A suboxone license is required. This position will require an AZ license. If you do not currently hold a license in Arizona, CompHealth can help you with the process. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a base salary of $300,000, with production total income would be half a million dollars. You will also receive full benefits with health/vision/dental, 401K, 4 weeks of PTO, and CME.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best psychiatry jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other psychiatry jobs.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Addictions psychiatry or addictions medicine fellowship
- Certified in addictions psychiatry or addiction medicine
- General Psych but mostly favoring addictions patients
- Must have a suboxone license
- Minimum of 16 to18 patients per day
- Base salary of $300,000 plus production
- Health, vision, and dental
- Four weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.