Permanent Primary Care Job Cleveland, TX
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Calvary Medical Clinic
Calvary Medical Clinic -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 25
- Call Schedule: Shared | 1:2 Months
- Compensation: Highly Competitive Compensation Package for Qualified Candidates | Relocation Reimbursed Up to $3K
- Benefits: - Employer Pays 50% of Health for Employee - 401k - 15 PTO Days - 6 Paid Holidays - 5 CME Days Plus Allowance as Needed - Malpractice With Tail - Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC
- Additional Info: - Open to new graduates.- Student loan repayment options available.- $3,000 available for relocation assistance!- Must have a TX license or have already applied for a TX license.- Mission-minded candidates need to apply.- Joining 1 OBGYN, 1 Ped, and 2 NPs.- EMR: eClinicalWorks- Cleveland is centered among mixed pine and hardwood forest and surrounded by the East Fork, and San Jacinto Rivers. Our community boasts a thriving economy, great schools, churches, recreation, and friendly people. Houston is 45 minutes south.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.