Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Northern, OH
An emergency medicine physician opportunity is available in Ohio. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule will include variable shifts. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other EM physicians. Candidates must be board certified and EM residency trained. This position will require a current OH license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice just outside Cleveland where you can enjoy all the large city amenities Cleveland has to offer. You will love the beauty and the low cost of living of this area and its ready access to the lake.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emergency medicine physician wanted
- Variable shifts
- Must be EM residency trained and board certified
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Approximately $30K employer contribution retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.