Full Time Hospitalist Job Northwestern, NM
An established hospitalist team in New Mexico is looking to hire an internal medicine or family practice hospitalist. You will enjoy block scheduling of 16 shifts per month and call every fourth weekend. If hired, you will see a wide variety of critical care including emergent intubations, central lines, and ventilator management. This state-of-the-art facility offers a comprehensive support staff. They welcome experienced hospitalist physicians as well as residents.
You will receive a competitive base salary compensation along with RVU incentives and relocation as well as sign on bonus.
This community offers an array of outdoor amenities as well as opportunity to raise a family. There is a strong sense of community, over 250 sunny days per year, and an array of cultural and educational opportunities available with Durango, Colorado, about 50 miles away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Kim Constantin directly at 954.837.3659 and email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Established hospitalist group
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- ICU coverage-intubation/vent management/central lines
- Hybrid blocked, 16 shifts per month
- Accredited facility
- Great work life balance and call schedule
- Competitive base salary including 25k sign on bonus plus relocation
- Comprehensive health benefits available along with generous PTO 29 days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.