Full Time Pediatrics Job Unknown, ND
A pediatric pulmonology opportunity is now available at a clinic in North Dakota. You will join a world-class health system and be the 1st pediatric pulmonologist in this clinic-based practice. The practice will build very quickly as referrals will come in from all the pediatricians and sub-specialists to you. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Work closely with a team of pediatric sub-specialty backup located within the children's hospital and a brand new state-of-the-art medical center, that houses a new children's unit, NICU, and PICU. If you do not currently hold a license in ND, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
Excellent compensation and benefits package includes a full slate of benefits including sign-on bonus or loan repayment, 5 days of CME time with $4K stipend, malpractice paid with tail, 20 days of vacation, and a full complement of benefits.
This is a great metropolitan community, named #1 in the U.S to work with all the metro amenities and excellent area to raise a family.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2687. Refer job #2346542.
- Join a world-class health system and be the 1st pediatric pulmonologist
- Clinic-based practice
- Work closely with a team of pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialty backup
- Employed salary opportunity that will consider H-1B visa candidates
- Excellent compensation and benefits package included
- Benefits include sign-on bonus or loan repayment, malpractice paid with tail, and full benefits
- Metropolitan community, named #1 in the US to work with all the metro amenities
- Excellent place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.