Full Time Internal Medicine Job Oconomowoc, WI
A regional primary care provider located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is seeking an internal medicine physician to join their team. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and physician will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will be supported by a fully integrated health network. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A WI license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a two-year guaranteed salary with an incentive formula. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, six weeks of combined vacation, $5K CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $8K for relocation, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Metropolitan Area. The growing community is the economic and industrial hub of the area, and its growth is fueling a dynamic revitalization of the city.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an internal medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please call Marcio at 203.663.9399 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Employed opportunity
- Collegial group with supportive APP staff
- Fully-integrated health network
- Milwaukee suburb not far from Madison or Chicago
- Lucrative salary and generous incentives
- Full benefits
- Malpractice insurance
- Six weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.