Full Time Otolaryngology Job Calhoun, GA
A hospital in Georgia is seeking an otolaryngologist. The facility needs a physician to grow an otolaryngology practice for the community. The schedule is full-time with rare ER call. Regular call is 10 to 15 days per month, and anything above that is paid. This is your opportunity to provide high quality, personalized, and compassionate care to your patients and community. You must be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. Current residents and fellows will be considered. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This hospital- employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, dental insurance, three weeks of vacation, five days of CME, loan repayment, relocation assistance, long term and short term disability, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located 40 miles from Atlanta in a charming town with friendly people. The temperature and climate are mild all year, the cost of living is low, and nearby lakes and national forests offer plenty of outdoor enjoyment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grow a community otolaryngology practice
- Full-time with 10 to 15 days of regular call, rare ER call
- BC or BE within five years of completing training
- H1-B visa holders welcomed
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Medical benefits, dental insurance, and malpractice insurance
- Three weeks of vacation, five days of CME
- Loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.