Full Time Anesthesia Job Neptune, NJ
CompHealth is currently assisting a New Jersey single-specialty group with their search for a general anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your call schedule will be two to three calls and one weekend per month. You will work closely with CRNAs and a large group of other anesthesiologists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an NJ license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current residents are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary of $320K. You will be offered a full benefits package, five to six weeks of vacation to start, one week of CME time, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice on the coast of New Jersey. This is a beachfront town that puts you close to New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, and Washington, DC. The area has flourishing eateries and puts you nearby golfing, sunbathing, shopping, or fishing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Large group of anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- Salary: $350K with a sign-on bonus
- 2-3 calls and 1 weekend per month
- Excellent location in New Jersey close to the beach
- Full benefits offered
- Malpractice paid
- 5-6 weeks of vacation, 1 week CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.