Permanent Family Practice Job Beloit, WI
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and four weeks of PTO the first year. You will also be provided license and board stipends, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME with a $4K stipend, a 403B and 457B retirement package, and malpractice insurance with coverage.
Come live and practice south Wisconsin. This city has a world-class riverfront with picturesque vistas and a stylish downtown. The city has a renowned college, beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods and great schools.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right internal medicine job or family medicine job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-based practice
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; no nights or weekends
- 1:6 call, phone only
- 100% outpatient, no hospital rounding
- H1 visas supported
- Academic affiliation
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.