Full Time Family Practice Job Hyannis, MA
A primary care physician position is newly available at a hospital in Massachusetts. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. Your schedule will be a four-day workweek. On average, you can expect to see 18 to 24 outpatients per day. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. This position will require a Massachusetts license. If you do not currently hold a license in MA, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, two personal days, holidays, and sick time, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, one week CME with a $5K stipend, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This is truly a great place to practice medicine. Cape Cod, MA is a gorgeous location surrounded by water, miles of sandy beaches, and quaint villages. It offers a laid-back lifestyle while still having great shopping, a college, and year-round events.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best primary care jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com.
- Four day work week, fully outpatient
- 18 to 24 patients per day
- Family medicine or internal medicine
- Gorgeous location, right on the water
- Four weeks of vacation, One week CME with stipend
- Health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Relocation package
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.