Full Time ObGyn Job Rockford, IL
A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Illinois with a multispecialty group. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with a leading obstetrics and gynecology team comprised of collaborative OB/GYNs and advanced practice providers. The campus has recently been rated as a top place to work in healthcare. The shared call schedule is 1:4 weekdays and 1:10 weekends. If you do not currently hold a license in IL, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This partnership option offers a competitive compensation package with additional wRVU production and incentives. You will also receive on-site child care, malpractice with tail coverage, a flexible insurance package with health/dental/vision, 3 weeks of vacation, life insurance, disability, CME time with a stipend, a 403b retirement plan with a corporate contribution, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. It has a low cost of living, especially in comparison to nearby Chicago, so it is a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most OB GYN jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2361063.
- Established multispecialty group
- Leading and collaborative obstetrics and gynecology team
- Top place to work in healthcare
- Full relocation
- Medical, vision, LTD and STD, and life insurance
- Occurrence malpractice
- 403b retirement plan with contribution
- 3 weeks of vacation plus CME time with a stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.