Full Time Anesthesia Job Bethlehem, PA
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this small, friendly eastern Pennsylvania town that is a railroad history buff's dream come true. Not only has it a scenic setting along the Delaware River, its people are industrious and friendly, and you are a convenient drive away from Philadelphia's big city amenities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General procedures
- No cardiac or trauma
- Six weeks vacation
- Health benefits for individual and family
- Health reimbursement arrangement
- Occurrence malpractice
- 401K plan
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.